Archived on 6/5/2022

Wanted: Indoor tomato strawberry herb & salad veg seeds & plants etc

Scorpion
7 Jun '17

Hi,
If you have any free spare or unwanted seeds, seedlings or plants that are suitable for growing indoors/on window sills, I would really appreciate them. I am particularly looking for tomatoes strawberries, spring onions, micro and little leaves and herbs such as coriander but open to other types if you have them. Also needed, any free accessories such as seed trays, pots, spare compost, plant food etc… I do not drive so must be very local to where I live please (SE23/SE26/SE22 border, near FH Library/Eliot Bank school) or reachable by local buses.

I could collect at a mutually agreeable time either on Saturday or Sunday.

Thank you very much for reading :slight_smile:
Regards
Sue

FaeryCatmother
8 Jun '17

I’ll rifle through my seed collection. If you PM me your address, I can post them to you as I’m a little further away.

Scorpion
8 Jun '17

Thank you so much FaeryCatmother, that is very kind of you :slight_smile:
I have PM’d you my address.
Regards
Sue

oakr
8 Jun '17

I don’t think I have any seeds left, but I do have spare pots and seed trays you could have. I am in HOP on Brockley Rise and could either just leave them outside for you to collect (you can get the 122 straight down) if that works for you? You could just take what you like and leave what you don’t which I’ll put back in my stash.

starman
8 Jun '17

I don’t need any seeds or seedlings, but will take any excess strawberries or tomatoes. Preserved jam and tomato sauce in return.

Scorpion
9 Jun '17

Thank you very much oakr :slight_smile: anyrhing you have spare will be much appreciated. I can come to collect tomorrow, if that is OK? Please PM me your address.
Thanks, once again,
Regards
Sue

oakr
10 Jun '17

Hi Sue

Sorry am out at present, will message once I am back and have out them out.

Thanks

Al

Scorpion
11 Jun '17

Al,
Thank you so much for all the pots and trays you sorted out for me, that I collected yesterday. They are very much appreciated. :slight_smile:
Regards
Sue

system
10 Aug '17

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.