Archived on 6/5/2022

Wanted. Moving boxes

Caroline_B
17 Aug '21

Hi There, we shall be moving soon and wanted to see if anyone had any moving boxes they no longer want or need. I would prefer to reuse old boxes rather than purchase new ones. :blush:
Thanks a lot!

MSM_23
18 Aug '21

Hi Caroline

We’re looking to get rid of our moving boxes. When do you need them?

Bydgcharlie
18 Aug '21

We have lots as we just moved and are looking to get rid so please do take them if you want!

Caroline_B
18 Aug '21

Hi There, that would be great! Quick Q are they large or medium sized ones? Either will do but some large ones would be useful.
What is your postcode please? We don’t have a car but a friend should be able to pick up for us one day so will just check which day they can manage. Thanks very much :grin:

Caroline_B
18 Aug '21

Hi There, that would be great! Quick Q are they large or medium sized ones? Either will do but some large ones would be useful.
What is your postcode please? We don’t have a car but a friend should be able to pick up for us one day so will just check which day they can manage. Thanks very much :grin:

MSM_23
18 Aug '21

We have about 45 small, 35 medium and 6 wardrobe boxes. Could you take them all? We also have some scrunched up wrapping paper if that’s of any use. We’ll be away for a week and a bit from Sunday so just wanted to check that wouldn’t be an issue. Now I’ve said that, I probably shouldn’t disclose my postcode on here! Let me know if you want the boxes and we can message privately.

Sophie_L
21 Aug '21

Hi,

Sorry to jump on this (hoping Caroline that you have been able to sort out your boxes) but I am also in need of some moving boxes.

If anyone has any that I could collect this week that would be amazing!

Thank you!
Sophie

system
20 Oct '21

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.