Archived on 6/5/2022

Writers group - open for entries UPDATED

jessica
5 Jul '20

New start date of September

Are you a writer looking for somewhere to share your work, feel inspired and support the creativity of others? You might be an established author, or have a novel or collection of stories in progress. If so, get in touch!

I would like to set up a meeting in the Forest Hill area or over Zoom (social distancing rules dependent). For details email me at jessicaisobella@icloud.com with an outline of your writing experience/work in progress and a little bit about you.

Min
5 Jul '20

I’d be interested though at moment in hospital so am just bashing this out on phone. First novel was long listed for Lucy Cavendish award, called in by about seven big agents. But nothing. On about defat three of another novel I wrote before that one. It also got interest but I abandoned thought probably should done another draft. Just finished editing getting it ready for rewrite. Had a couple of short stories published. Read one on BBC radio Kent. Been writing for years but have taken many wrong turns. That’s me! Min

jessica
5 Jul '20

Hi Min - great to hear from you. If you can send an email to jessicaisobella@icloud.com, I will be in touch with a date for the first meeting. I hope your hospital visit is nothing too serious!