Archived on 6/5/2022

Yoga! 3 new weekly classes in Forest Hill, AND workshop at Horniman conservatory

izzyarcoleo
14 Jun '17

Hello!

I’m an experienced yoga teacher (currently certified with Yoga Alliance, but soon to move to the Independent Yoga Network), with a focus on the relationship between yoga and creativity and the ways in which yoga can be used to support creative practices.

I’m phasing-in to teaching again post maternity leave, and have recently set up three new weekly classes in Forest Hill. They’re suitable for all levels of experience, and include strong postural work to strengthen and lengthen muscles, breath work, and deep relaxation. I usually weave in little snippets of yoga philosophy and anthropological theories regarding movement and creativity, to add a little inspiration. I’m also teaching a very exciting workshop at the Horniman conservatory in September, if you’d like to do yoga in the beautiful glass house!

Mondays 7:30 - 9:00 pm: Vinyasa Flow at Forest Hill Space, Havelock Walk.
£12, all levels.

Tuesdays 6:15 - 7:30 pm: Vinyasa Flow at Kemble House, Kemble Road.
£10, all levels.

Tuesdays 7:45 - 9:00 pm: Flow & Restore at Kemble House, Kemble Road.
£10, all levels. (includes a longer period of slow, restorative poses than the other two classes, and more time for breath work and deep relaxation)

Please feel free to get in touch if you have any questions! More details and booking info can be found on my website, at http://www.yogaleo.com/classes.html

Warm wishes,

Izzy