Archived on 6/5/2022

Yoga in Dulwich and Mayow Parks

Marta_Mills
2 Aug '20

Hi all, I run small dynamic vinyasa flow yoga sessions in Dulwich and Mayow parks. This week: Tue 4 Aug 9am in Mayow Park and Wed 9am in Dulwich Park. Please PM or comment here if you would like to attend. 75 min, £10.

I trained as a yoga teacher in 2016 and have been running two regular classes a week as I also have a job and 2 kids. The classes are fun, a mix of strength and flexibility, and I give options for various levels of intensity (I will guide you to take a pose further if you want a deeper stretch)
We usually have 4-6 people but can have a few more as there is enough space to social distance.
Please message here or send a PM on Facebook (Marta Mills) if interested and I will send the details.

Selbe
17 Aug '20

Hello! I would love to join an outdoor yoga class in either Dulwich or Mayow park. Please feel free to DM me if you need my mobile number to be added to a whatsapp group? WOnderful idea! I’ll share with a couple of friends as well. best,

Marta_Mills
18 Aug '20

hi Selbe thank you for your interest, I will DM you with the details

kennis
7 Sep '20

Hi Marta, are you still running these classes? If so it would be good to get some info and I’d be keen to join.
Thanks, Kath

Marta_Mills
7 Sep '20

hi, yes I do depending on the weather. pls message me on Facebook messenger (Marta mills) or whatsap if you want any more detailed information. 07731391902