Archived on 6/5/2022

Yoga weekly classes - All levels welcome - V22 Louise House Dartmouth Road

Ari_Yoga
9 Apr '18

Hello Forest Hill! :slightly_smiling_face:

We have a new Yoga class in the V22 Louise House Dartmouth Road (next to the library). The classes are open to all levels every Thursday 7.00 pm.

The Wednesdays 7.00 pm class it’s ongoing in the Quakers Meeting House - 34 Sunderland Rd. There is space available if you want to join us.

Drop In £10

You can get 50% off your first class until 30th April by registering here.

The style taught is Vinyasa Flow Yoga, this practice focuses to improve strength, flexibility and tone up the body. You will be lead through a series of smoothly flowing postures which are synchronised to the breath. Vinyasa Flow Yoga can be relatively fast-paced and challenging at times, and is therefore also known for its cardio benefits. Develop a true mind-body connection, allowing you to leave relaxed and in a meditative state. All levels welcome.

You can find further information about the full schedule here www.ariyoga.co.uk

If you have any question don’t hesitate to contact me at ari@ariyoga.co.uk

Namaste :pray:

Ari

Kitchen_Skills
12 Apr '18

Hi Ari - What a great addition to the area. Welcome and wish you the best of luck. I will take a look at the class schedules.

We at Kitchen Skills (a few mins walk from you) have lots of good Vegetarian and Vegan cookery classes … Pop round for a chat. Be wonderful to collaborate.

Ari_Yoga
12 Apr '18

Thank you! I will give you a visit in these days, my second passion is vegan cooking :slight_smile:

For the yoga classes you can find the updated schedule here: http://ariyoga.co.uk/schedule/

Namaste!