Archived on 6/5/2022

SE23.life Meetup: August 2016, Railway Telegraph

system
11 Aug '16

Join us for a casual get-together where you can feel comfortable just popping in for five minutes to have your profile verified, or stay and see where the night takes us.

We’ve had three great meetups since SE23.life launched in May, starting at The Hill Lounge, then onto the Sylvan Post in June and most recently at All Inn One in July.

We’ll host our August meetup at the Railway Telegraph, on Stanstead Rd, which has just reopened in new hands.

Friday, August 26th, 7:30pm

All are welcome, and we’d particularly like to meet those who’ve recently signed up.

We’re grateful for your feedback regarding the forum and there’s a drink of your choice waiting in exchange for your insight :wine_glass: :tropical_drink: :beers:

Special thanks to our kind sponsor this month: @SydenhamGarden

• :+1: I’ll be there
  • I may see you there
  • :-1: I can’t make it this time

0 voters

Taoschno
11 Aug '16

Shame…wanted to come to this but I’ll be in Scotland.

anon5422159
11 Aug '16

YIKES! The Saturday was a clash with the @FHGinClub, so I have moved our meetup to the Friday (26th) instead. Hope this works for everyone.

Bolgerp
12 Aug '16

The RT is literally at the end of my road… I don’t have an excuse not to come, really :slight_smile:

anon5422159
26 Aug '16

Looking forward to seeing everyone tonight at the meetup.

Thanks to this month’s kind sponsors of SE23.life, @SydenhamGarden and @ChristianAnderson.

anon5422159
26 Aug '16
anon64893700
26 Aug '16

Will see if I can make it there

Pauline
26 Aug '16

Just got here & catching up on some #FHFW work before you all arrive :slight_smile:

Pauline
26 Aug '16

Oh forgot to say I’m in the top garden trying to save the space for us :slight_smile:

Pauline
26 Aug '16

Great discussions tonight :slight_smile:

anon5422159
27 Aug '16

Lovely to see you guys and to meet recent signup @Andrei and soon-to-be signup Andrew - Hoping to hear more about Friends of Albion Millenium Green on the forum, Andrew.

Photo was blurry, oops:

anon64893700
27 Aug '16

You had one job! :joy: