Because sometimes we need humour to help us through these trying times...

THEY’VE GOT TOILET PAPER in COOP if anybody needs some! They just had a big van delivery and I just saw someone walk out! (*I have aimed to block out the face so not to identify or offend anyone)

Also saw this street art updated yesterday! :mask: Thank you to the artist for providing us some humour in these trying times! :+1:

Stay safe and well protected everyone :pray: and help out those more vulnerable as much as you can!

9 Likes

3 Likes

One flush with the lid up and the whole lot’s unusable.

Something I’ve been banging on about for years is that King’s College Hospital have removed the lids from many of their loos. And they wonder why they get outbreaks?

2 Likes

So that’s where all of Aldi Bell Green’s supply went!

2 Likes

Not mine I hasten to add! I couldn’t handle the social shaming.

3 Likes

12 Likes

We need a “like” button to click. These are great. Thanks.

1 Like

Click the heart - it’s the same thing

2 Likes

and Aldi and Lidl in Catford and Sainsburys in Forest Hill!

1 Like

The selfishness I have witnessed in all of the above shops (as well as Savers in Catford) is utter madness! I hope more signs like this Source Twitter will be put up by staff who have to deal with this behaviour. It will at least put a smile on my face and make the current shopping experience mildly bearable.

3 Likes

It’s funny, but a bit harsh as some people are doubtlessly stockpiling because they are either genuinely scared or vulnerable.

I understand we are in a scary concerning time, so people panic buy and stockpile. However it’s the vulnerable and people in need that will inevitably suffer if this continues. I have witnessed some truly vile behaviour in Aldi and Savers Catford and that in it’s self is scary.

None the less as per my subject matter: we sometimes do need to bring in some light humour to help us through these trying times…

5 Likes

And some people are doubling up on some purchases because they’re also buying for vulnerable relatives or neighbours. So here’s hoping the shopkeepers don’t start their own version of rationing.

1 Like

index

1 Like

Me trying to get a pneumonia jab …

images

2 Likes

Social distancing may be enforced if necessary.

1 Like

This is really funny on FB

And this

Another :rofl: