Grounds and Grapes

honor-oak-park
news

Never open in the morning/day time? A shame for a coffee shop!

They are having a soft launch for the coffee shop side of the business. They were open on Bank Holiday Monday, and I think plan to start to open at regular times from next week IIRC, 7am start. I enjoyed the coffee too and I think they will be a great daytime addition to the high street.

I love the way this business has done everything under their own terms and at their own pace.

Some people were up in arms about how long it took them to make the shop ready, but look at the difference in the quality of the place.

Now the opening times. Who the hell only opens from 5 until 10pm - it’s unheard of!

One carefully-considered step at a time.

It’s genius!

Class!

I couldn’t agree more - its a really measured way of running things which has resulted in an extremely classy and stunning building. I absolutely love going in there, the wine and coffee are both sublime - and I was one of the doubters and am very happy to have been proved so very wrong.

Well done Ground and Grapes, the extremely friendly service and great products set you apart. An amazing addition to the Honor Oak parade.

What a place!
The shopfront may have been a bit bland(?) - but not after this beautiful touch of artistry!

IMG_5922|666x500