One Tree Hill, Honor Oak
Welcome to Lewisham
- The highest number of parks and green spaces of any London borough.
- London’s largest free fireworks at Blackheath each year.
- The first borough to have a directly-elected Young Mayor.
- The UK’s only Conservatoire of Music and Dance, the Trinity Laban in Deptford, designed by Herzog and de Meuron.
- Home to the eternally popular Horniman Walrus, on display since 1901
More local claims to fame
View over Honor Oak Reservoir, photo by @Mike_Hemmings
In the Media
- The Independent:
“Spotlight on Forest Hill”
- The Evening Standard:
“Spotlight on Honor Oak”
- City AM:
“Focus on Forest Hill”
Horniman Museum, Forest Hill
- Where to live in Forest Hill / Honor Oak
- Recommended trades / shops / services etc
- Schools, churches, doctors, sports, politics etc (Forest Hill Society)
- Local services and businesses etc (SouthLondonGuide.co.uk)
Photo by @clausy
this is a wiki-topic, editable by all established members of the site. Feel free to edit and improve this information.