Archived on 6/5/2022

SE23.life Meetup: July 2016, All Inn One

system
14 Jul '16

Join us for a casual get-together where you can feel comfortable just popping in for five minutes to have your profile verified, or stay and see where the night takes us.

In May, four days after SE23.life went live, a few of our first members met at The Hill Lounge. We had a great evening getting to know each other and sharing ideas for SE23.life. The June meetup saw fifteen of us meet at the Sylvan Post and we’re keen to meet again in July. All are welcome - we’d particularly like to get to know those who’ve recently signed up.

The team are keen to know how SE23.life can work better for you - I’ll exchange a drink of your choice for your insight :wine_glass: :tropical_drink: :beers:

Choosing a Date - Thurs 28th

Thanks for letting us know your availability. The poll is now closed and we’ve chosen Thurs 28th 7:30pm:

• Weds 20th, 7:30pm
  • Weds 27th, 7:30pm
  • Thurs 28th, 7:30pm

0 voters

Venue - All Inn One

We’ll meet at All Inn One on Perry Vale.

Bar Tab

In the last 30 days SE23.life has been kindly sponsored by @DickWynne, @No41Coffee and @Heat-aid - which means your first drink at the meetup is on us!

finches
16 Jul '16

How about dragging you all down to Perry Vale - All Inn One? They have a good garden & a meeting room

Londondrz
16 Jul '16

Anywhere without music. One side effect of an army with no HSE is deafness in my right ear. :cry:

anon5422159
16 Jul '16

Good idea Angela - seems they’re cool with that too:

Londondrz
16 Jul '16

Sorry Chris, will have to skip this one if it’s the 28th. Off on a luxury family holiday. Camping in Devon.

anon5422159
20 Jul '16

We’ve set a date and venue for the July meetup: Thurs 28th, 7:30pm, All Inn One (Perry Vale). Feel free to share with your local friends :smiley:

Let us know if you can make it:

• :+1: Count me in
  • Might be there
  • :-1: Can’t make it this time

0 voters

anon5422159
28 Jul '16

Bump! Hope to see lots of you at the meetup tonight :tada:

fabiodebe
28 Jul '16

Hi there… as a new member of the forum and a fairly new resident I look forward to joining tonight!

Jon_Robinson
28 Jul '16

can’t make it tonight as my wife is at a London-SE1 social - oh well, maybe next time.

anon5422159
28 Jul '16

What a great evening! Thanks for making it out, and for those of you who couldn’t make this one, hope to catch you at the next.

Pauline
29 Jul '16

Sorry I wasn’t able to make it guys, see you all at the next one :slight_smile:

topofthehill
30 Jul '16

Thoroughly enjoyed the meet up last Thursday. A really excellent evening. What a friendly bunch!

anon5422159
30 Jul '16

Lovely to meet you, @topofthehill - I set you up with a profile photo. Won’t be offended if you change it :slight_smile:

topofthehill
30 Jul '16

Thank you its fine!

TimLund
30 Jul '16

Good to see everyone there.

If anyone would like to sponsor me doing the Pru 100 for Shelter tomorrow, here’s the page:

Tim Lund’s page