Montage?

dartmouth-rd

I think one day late night opebing is a great idea on Dartmouth Road if all traders agreed to it, and it would probably boost the pubs and restaurants also. Worth a try if it can be co-ordinated.

We tried this before, but not enough took part to make it a success.

Happy to try coordinate this again with your help if you don’t mind.

If you can email me your suggestions I can then forward the idea to all Traders & Cc you or just reply here & I can copy & paste your suggestions & keep you up to date on responses.

www.sugarmountain.info@gmail.com

A member PMed me to suggest a split to this topic. What do you think?

• Split posts on late-night opening into new thread
  • Leave them here
  • Don’t mind
  • Other (please comment)

0 voters

Happy to engage in either, just give me a shout :slight_smile:

Saw some building materials being delivered to what was The Montage this morning, so I took the liberty of going inside to find someone to confirm what it will be & the builder told me it was going to be a hairdresser, so it another hairdresser after all.

I was just thinking that this exciting news is something that Hillview (pauline’s parrot) will want to report, so i was pleased to see he is an avid reader and was already second with the news.

I don’t think the other forum would have any posts if they didn’t copy all the news from here!

:rofl::rofl::rofl: I know your posts get repeated too a while later aswell as some others - shame he can’t find his own news & updates.

Never seems to be any replies on there, so not very helpful to locals I don’t think.

At least we don’t have to worry about posting more than once as it gets copied pretty soon after, less work for us :+1:

Twitter is abuzz with reactions to this news:

Met the new owner today & he seemed really nice.

He said he’s aiming to open in a couple of weeks.

When I asked what it will be he said “pampering & tailoring” he told me he previously worked on Savile Row.

The alcohol license has been granted & he said this is mainly for giving clients complimentary drinks.

Ooooohhh…

Hi Pauline, would you have a contact for the new owner of The Montage please?

Thanks

No, sorry Ged. I just had a quick chat as he was busy doing the shopfit.

New sign up. Kinda opaque as to what it is ?!

Interesting. Can someone post a pic?

Took this pic on my way back from the Library this afternoon. Looking good!

Smoddy Sharp

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Smoddy Sharp