Archived on 6/5/2022

Verified Members [2016-2020]

anon64893700
18 May '16

You are very lucky @Michael , I left that username available just for you :wink:

Pauline
18 May '16

Hahaha anon64893700 :joy:

Yep, I can verify Martin @rbmartin too.

Michael
18 May '16

I suspect I have met @brett but given the difficulty in verifying myself I could not say for certain.
Funny thing is we have all met possibly with the exception of Chris. I guess this will be rectified tomorrow. Sadly I can’t make it.

Pauline
18 May '16

I’ve met @anon5422159 @Michael & he’s a lovely enthusiastic chap interested in getting involved in our community :heart_eyes:

Gary_Brown
19 May '16

Rob, can you verify I am a true flesh and blood person?

thirstforwine
19 May '16

I cannot vouch for blood, but I have seen @Gary_Brown often enough in Pilates classes to vouch for him having flesh

• that doesn’t sound right, does it? :smirk:

he is not a bot!

Gary_Brown
19 May '16

Maybe I should have said blood and sweat?:cold_sweat:

Pauline
20 May '16

Ben (Benjamin Mathews) popped in today to say he joined. I can verify him as a local resident & trader.

anon5422159
20 May '16

I have verified him. Thanks @Pauline.

Pauline
27 May '16

@anon5422159 @anon64893700 I can now verify Ryan @comoed :slight_smile:

anon5422159
27 May '16

Good work @pauline and @comoed. I’ve given verified status

Pauline
28 May '16

Guys, I can verify @jonfrewin he’s a customer & also created the FB group “Fab Forest Hill”.

anon5422159
28 May '16

Thanks @Pauline, I have marked @jonfrewin as verified. Welcome, Jon! Could you add a profile photo please? We ask that all verified users do so.

jonfrewin
28 May '16

Thanks v much both - done.

Pauline
28 May '16

Can Maggie be verified, she’s @magse23 :+1:

anon5422159
28 May '16

Sure thing. She’ll need a profile photo and I can sort this out for her. How about this? :wink:

anon64893700
28 May '16

Hehe nowhere near flattering enough for our @magse23

Pauline
28 May '16

@anon5422159 use the one from her FB page :slight_smile:

anon5422159
28 May '16

Done. Cheers @Pauline

Pauline
28 May '16

Has Stefan (Ferreira) joined yet? If he has I can verify him as one of my fav locals that does lots for our community :ok_hand:

anon5422159
28 May '16

Can’t see him on here, but will look out for him. He was really helpful on Twitter, tweeting positively about the forum to his 1,000+ following!

Pauline
28 May '16

Cheers @anon5422159 I’ll give him a buzz or drop him an email later on :slight_smile:

Pauline
30 May '16

I can verify @theforesttrail

Caroline if you add a profile pic @anon5422159 @anon64893700 or @thirstforwine can do this for you :slight_smile:

anon64893700
30 May '16

Thanks @Pauline all done.

Pauline
30 May '16

I can verify @armadillo as my customer. Can you add verification @anon5422159 @anon64893700 @thirstforwine :ok_hand:

He’s also @LiseOfFH’s husband :slight_smile:

anon5422159
30 May '16

All done, cheers @Pauline

Welcome to the site, @armadillo!

Pauline
31 May '16

Brendan @brencud if you add a pic to your profile & email me or DM me on Twitter your profile can be verified :slight_smile:

Jane @Bake-cake & James @OlympiCubs if you can do the same & message me on FB :slight_smile:

Pauline
31 May '16

Can we verify @stefan74uk guys :slight_smile:

anon5422159
31 May '16

Done! Welcome to the site, @stefan74uk!

By the way @Pauline I have just created a way in which you can verify users directly in an easy single-step process. Will talk you through this at the next meetup x

stefan74uk
31 May '16

Thanks very much @Pauline and @anon5422159

Pauline
31 May '16

Great Chris, good idea x

Pauline
31 May '16

Jane @Daffodil I’ve just verified you :+1:

Pauline
31 May '16

Edda @Edd welcome to the forum and thanks for popping in to get verified, all done now. It’s always nice to see you guys :+1:

We ask that all verified users add a profile pic, so could you add one please.

anon64893700
31 May '16

Allow me to take a break from work to add my welcomes to @Edd and @Daffodil and of course @stefan74uk

Daffodil
31 May '16

Thanks! It took me a while to decide on my username and profile picture! I will pop into your shop and if you have any spare posters I can put one up on the parents noticeboard at Kilmorie school.

Pauline
31 May '16

Kate @TravelCounsellor (and better half of @BMSE23 :joy::joy:) I’ve just verified you. Can you add a profile pic please as we ask this of all verified users x

anon5422159
31 May '16

Welcome, @Daffodil, and great choice of name and profile photo :slight_smile: I will do a midnight run to Forest Hill and drop some more posters into @Pauline’s shop. Kind of you to offer to put one up. Much appreciated.

Welcome also to @Edd and @TravelCounsellor. Any questions about the site, let me know.

Daffodil
31 May '16

Hi Chris, thanks, there’s no rush as schools are on half term holiday this week. I’ll pop up to Sugar Mountain on Thursday.

Pauline
31 May '16

@anon5422159 not to worry, I have a few spare so no problem to pass one on to Jane on Thursday x

TravelCounsellor
31 May '16

Hi @anon5422159 thanks for adding me and looking forward to getting to know everyone. :slight_smile:

TravelCounsellor
31 May '16

Hi @Pauline, thanks for the verification, profile pic now added and yes the better half of @BMSE23 !! :joy: x

stefan74uk
31 May '16

Thanks - good to be here

Pauline
31 May '16

I have now verified @brencud local & FH Soc member x

Pauline
1 Jun '16

@Ruth if you add a profile pic & message me on FB I can verify you x

@stephenshillito if you can add a profile pic & tweet or DM me on Twitter I can verify your profile too x

Pauline
1 Jun '16

Guys @anon5422159 @anon64893700 @thirstforwine has anyone picked up V22’s registration :slight_smile:

anon5422159
1 Jun '16

I have DM’d their account on Twitter offering to help, if they’re having trouble signing up. I don’t think they have signed up yet.

Pauline
1 Jun '16

Hey Tom @TomAngel I’ve just verified you x

anon64893700
1 Jun '16

And thanks for the follow on Twitter @TomAngel

anon5422159
2 Jun '16

I have verified @Brett, who runs the popular @HonorOakPark Twitter account

Brett
2 Jun '16

Helps to run! But thanks.

Pauline
2 Jun '16

Just verified @andrea who’s a local resident & owner of BOnA :slight_smile:

anon5422159
2 Jun '16

Welcome @andrea. Big fan of BOnA!

andrea
2 Jun '16

Thank you Pauline! :wink:

andrea
2 Jun '16

Thank you Chris, hope to see you soon for a pizza again. Great job with the forum! :smiley:

anon5422159
3 Jun '16

I have verified our Labour Councillor Paul Upex @CllrPaulUpex who has just joined the forum. Welcome, Paul.

Also verified @V22 - welcome, Emily - looking forward to hearing more about your community projects.

anon64893700
3 Jun '16

Welcome indeed to the new members of our ever growing community
@CllrPaulUpex @V22 @andrea and everyone else who has joined recently.

Fantastic to have such a wonderful bunch of diverse and influential people on board so early.

anon5422159
3 Jun '16

I’ll be in the Perry Vale till 7pm, then the Capitol with @anon64893700 till at least 8pm if anyone wants to say hi and get verified. I don’t bite :wink:

anon64893700
3 Jun '16

Oooh get you, eating first, whilst I rush home, hmmph! haha
See you in a bit mate.
And yes, would be fun to see new faces to say hi to.

Pauline
3 Jun '16

At least guys @anon5422159 & @anon64893700 hope you had a good night & see ya both soon x

Pauline
4 Jun '16

Just verified @Millie another local dog lover & @Lorna_Fagan who’s just about to join our local traders :+1:

Emma @emmac if you add a profile pic & message me on FB I can verify your profile x

Pauline
4 Jun '16

Hey Rin @EllipticalEggs just verified you, can you add a profile pic please, right back to serving your little man now x

Pauline
4 Jun '16

I’ve verified @Emma_Heckman now, Emma can you add a profile pic please, always nice to see you guys x

Pauline
6 Jun '16

@_Ed I’ve now verified you :slight_smile:

Pauline
7 Jun '16

@Ruth I’ve now verified you x

Pauline
7 Jun '16

Just verified @Sol a fellow local who is updating #FHFW website this year & a local web designer.

Thanks Sol Xxx

anon5422159
7 Jun '16

Good stuff @pauline. Welcome to the website @sol. We ask that all verified members add a profile photo please. Let me know if you have any questions. Cheers!

Sol
8 Jun '16

Hey guys, thanks for adding me.

Great job on the site Chris, i’ll add my mug shot today.
Looking forward to meeting you and the gang at the next get together.

Cheers

Pauline
8 Jun '16

I’ve just verified @Baboonery It was nice to meet you David :slight_smile:
I’ve also verified @emmac who was in at the same time & she’ll add a profile pic :slight_smile:

Pauline
8 Jun '16

Angela @finches if you add a pic of you or frank I can verify your profile xx

Pauline
9 Jun '16

Emily @EmBrand I’ve just verified you x

Pauline
9 Jun '16

I’ve verified your profile now Angela xx

EmBrand
9 Jun '16

Thanks Pauline. Be good to catch up on the 30th. x

Pauline
9 Jun '16

James @OlympiCubs I’ve just verified you :slight_smile:

Pauline
9 Jun '16

Just verified @Simon from @TheArchieParker & he’s added se23.life to our FHTA website now :slight_smile:

anon5422159
9 Jun '16

Welcome to the site, @Simon, and many thanks for updating the FHTA website to add the link :beers:

anon5422159
9 Jun '16

I’ll be sitting outside Mamma Dough till 8pm this evening if any Honor Oakers want to say hi and get verified. I’m wearing a stripey red and white shirt my workmates describe as “the clown shirt.” You’ll spot me by my laptop, as always!

anon5422159
9 Jun '16

Had a very enjoyable chat & beer with @Brett and @Liz_Hall - love impromptu meetings with SE23.lifers!

thirstforwine
9 Jun '16

aren’t you engaged to said Ms @Liz_Hall? I’m not sure I count that as ‘impromptu’

perfect evening for sitting out with pizza and wine (or even beer, I guess) though

anon5422159
9 Jun '16

Was more referring to Brett but yes I stand partially corrected!

Pauline
10 Jun '16

Just verified @joerobot :slight_smile:

Pauline
14 Jun '16

Just verified @Mary Welcome to the forum Mrs x

anon64893700
14 Jun '16

Welcome again to all the new faces appearing on here, great to have you all on board, and thanks for getting verified. @Mary @joerobot

anon5422159
14 Jun '16

I have verified @No41Coffee based on their email address. Welcome to the site, Tolga. We look forward to hearing all about No. 41 coffeehouse.

stephenshillito
14 Jun '16

Hi Pauline, just added a profile picture & a little ‘About Me’ bio. Regards Stephen

Pauline
14 Jun '16

Cheers Stephen, I’ve just verified you :slight_smile:

anon5422159
14 Jun '16

Welcome to the site, @stephenshillito. Hope to say hi at one of our meetups.

anon5422159
16 Jun '16

I have verified @StillnessInfant as I can see they’re using the “London Grid for Learning Trust” network to access this site. Welcome, @StillnessInfant, and thank for posting about your Summer Fair

StillnessInfant
16 Jun '16

Thanks Chris it is @anon65350507 i have set this up for work

anon5422159
16 Jun '16

Good stuff, Ann!

Pauline
16 Jun '16

Just verified Annette @Globalgetaway welcome to the forum A x

anon5422159
16 Jun '16

Welcome @Globalgetaway ! We ask that all verified users add a profile photo (preferably of your face). Please let me know if you have any questions about this.

Pauline
16 Jun '16

Just verified @Mitchy117 can you add a profile pic please (preferably of yourself) as we ask this of all verified users :slight_smile:

thirstforwine
16 Jun '16

I’ve also verified two lovely people

@iovana who is a Pilates instructor and owner of the @studioone Pilates / Yoga studio

@SJE a leading voice in the world of wine and chocolate … what a combination!

Welcome :slight_smile:

anon5422159
16 Jun '16

Welcome to the site @iovana and @SJE!

SJE
16 Jun '16

Thank you! rustleschocolatewrappingpaper

anon5422159
16 Jun '16

I’m currently eating a Terry’s Chocolate Orange for dessert. #fellowChocolateExpert

Pauline
16 Jun '16

Send @SJE to me to have a chat about chocolate.

Maybe I could stock products she advises in :+1:

thirstforwine
16 Jun '16

Actually @SJE has quite literally “written the book” on chocolate - I’m sure you could have a good chat about it … though I suspect she has expensive tastes

Pauline
16 Jun '16

That’s good with me!

I’d llove to have a chat about this & possibly have workshops & book signings with @SJE

anon5422159
16 Jun '16

@SJE - aha - you’re a writer! I just added you to our Wordsmiths group, which gives you access to the special Site Editorial category.

Pauline
16 Jun '16

Rob could you put us in direct email contact please. I’d love to work together with @SJE on maybe a monthly workshop/project/chocolate of the month or something similar.

Or even better on one off events if possible. Feel free to pass on my email :slight_smile:

iovana
16 Jun '16

Thank you very much!!!

SJE
16 Jun '16

Wow that’s quick! ‘Expensive tastes…’ I’m all yours for a KitKat. I still remember the silver foil wrapped bars with the paper overcoat. Ritual is a very important part of chocolate, and smoothing the silver paper over the lettering. So much better than the flow wrap bars of today. And then do you nibble off the chocolate round the edges (I do) or bite a large wedge? Stop me, I can get carried away.

SJE
17 Jun '16

Chris did you hear the item on R 4 yesterday about how the best bit is the ‘core’. I agree!

anon5422159
17 Jun '16

There’s something about the wafer-thin chocolate of the segments as they reach the core - and the irregular chunkiness of the core… oh yes, absolute gold! :heart_eyes:

Pauline
18 Jun '16

Welcome to the forum @saratateno I’ve just verified you x

Pauline
18 Jun '16

Hey Hannah @Verds I’ve just verified you x Hannah is a local FH resident, helps out when she’s not too busy with FHFW social media & also done an article on a local FH (80’s icon) resident for The Guardian last year :slight_smile:

Pauline
19 Jun '16

Just verified you @Clair add a pic please Mrs Xx

anon5422159
20 Jun '16

Just verified Councillor @ChrisBarnham. Welcome to the site, Chris, and thanks to @MajaHilton for letting me know you were here. Chris - let me know if you’d prefer to have “Labour Councillor” shown next to your name (this is optional and could be changed back to “Verified” at any time).

anon5422159
24 Jun '16

Verified @Ed.H electronically via an email from his company. Welcome onboard Ed!

Londondrz
24 Jun '16

Welcome all.

leahlouise1
27 Jun '16

Hi Pauline, can you verify me please? :slight_smile: (Leah, Pilates teacher at twist)

Pauline
27 Jun '16

Just verified you, nice chatting to you the other day & welcome to the forum x

anon5422159
27 Jun '16

Welcome to the site, @leahlouise1 :slight_smile:

You might enjoy this topic:

Pauline
28 Jun '16

Just verified @EarlGrey & a pic will be added soon. always nice to see you Sarah & hope you can make the meet up on Thursday x

leahlouise1
28 Jun '16

Thanks Chris :slight_smile:

leahlouise1
28 Jun '16

Thanks Pauline, might have to pop in tomorrow after class :slight_smile:

Pauline
28 Jun '16

Just verified @Joel_Cross after he popped in for a chat at the weekend, Joel’s new to the area so welcome to SE23 & the forum :slight_smile:

@Chipcity I’ve also verified you Chris, Chris is a local & one of my customers, welcome to the forum Chris :slight_smile:

anon5422159
28 Jun '16

Welcome to the site, @EarlGrey, @Joel_Cross and @Chipcity. Cheers @Pauline! :slight_smile:

EarlGrey
28 Jun '16

Thanks Pauline - good to see you too - hope to make it on Thursday!

anon5422159
29 Jun '16

Just verified @ForestHillFilm, who I met last night. Lovely to meet you, and best of luck with your Free Film Festival, which I have just shared on our social channels.

NewForester
29 Jun '16

Anyone care to verify this crusty old soul :wink:

Pauline
29 Jun '16

Hahaha, yes definitely Richard!

Thanks you me old mucker for joining :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I’ll go do it now Xx

Pauline
29 Jun '16

Hey @Londondrz Mr Hibbert has decided to join us!

Welcome aboard the gravy train Richard :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Londondrz
30 Jun '16

@Pauline @NewForester We letting everyone in now :scream: :grinning:

anon5422159
5 Jul '16

I have verified artist @Lionel (by known email address). He is responsible for some of the excellent local street art, and we hope he’ll be involved in our project for a better welcome to SE23.

Welcome to SE23.life, Lionel!

system
6 Jul '16

Great news for Honor Oak SE23.lifers

You can now get your profile verified in @No41Coffee at 41 Brockley Rise. Just pop in and speak to Tolga or one of his friendly staff.

Alternatively, for those in Forest Hill, pop in to see @Pauline in Sugar Mountain (57 Dartmouth Road)

Pauline
6 Jul '16

Just verified

@CatherineL local resident & interios designer who’s doing some workshops during #FHFW :slight_smile:

@Jimmythepope welcome to the forum & thanks for popping in the other day :slight_smile:

@MayaOnyett cheers for joining Maya :slight_smile:

@Sam_RH welcome to the forum Sam :slight_smile:

@Sylvanpost welcome Dave :slight_smile:

system
6 Jul '16

Great work @Pauline!

Welcome to the forum @CatherineL, @Jimmythepope, @MayaOnyett, @Sam_RH and @Sylvanpost

I see @Sam_RH has added a profile photo, cheers! We ask all verified members to add a profile picture or image to their profile. You may have noticed many of our verified members have photos of themselves as their image. We’ve found that being able to put faces to names really helps keep the forum friendly, civilised and feeling safe and inclusive.

If for any reason you’d rather not use a personal photo, please feel free to add any image you’d like to represent you (respecting all copyright laws, of course!).

To add an image, click the circle in the top right of the page and click the cog, then scroll down for instructions. Thank you.

anon5422159
8 Jul '16

I have verified Ayden at @Heat-aid - welcome to the site.

Heat-aid
8 Jul '16

Thanks Chris.

Pauline
8 Jul '16

Just verified @Ajrmant Was nice to meet you Alistair :slight_smile: we ask all verified members to add a profile pic or image so it would be great if you could add one :+1:

Pauline
9 Jul '16

Verified @Chiccaroline welcome to the forum Caroline & thanks for popping in, was nice to meet you :slight_smile:

Pauline
10 Jul '16

Just verified @HannahM was lovely to chat to you today & thank you for the light :slight_smile:

Hope you enjoyed the ice cream & your friends enjoyed the sweets :ok_hand:

Pauline
11 Jul '16

Just verified another of my lovely shop neighbours @gulam05 Gu is the owner of “For Your Eyes Only” :+1:

anon5422159
12 Jul '16

I have verified @Fay, who’s involved in Volunteer Centre Lewisham. Welcome to the site, Fay :slight_smile:

We ask all verified members to add a profile picture or image to their profile. You may have noticed many of our verified members have photos of themselves as their image. We’ve found that being able to put faces to names really helps keep the forum friendly, civilised and feeling safe and inclusive.

If for any reason you’d rather not use a personal photo, please feel free to add any image you’d like to represent you (respecting all copyright laws, of course!).

To add an image, click the circle in the top right of the page and click the cog, then scroll down for instructions. Thank you.

Pauline
12 Jul '16

Just verified @younglewishamproject was good chatting to you today Sarah, I can’t find your personal user name to verify your account so please let me know which one it is :slight_smile:

younglewishamproject
12 Jul '16

Thanks for verifying the project Pauline and for the really helpful chat today. I’ll chat to the guys about what we discussed and be in touch again very soon. My user name is perky!

fran
13 Jul '16

Can i get verified retrospectively? I once gave @Pauline a freeview box for free, via se23 mums on Facebook. I don’t think I’ll be able to get to sugar mountain for a while and im desperate to read the thread about kids in cafes :slight_smile:

anon5422159
13 Jul '16

I can verify you if you add a profile photo, and log in to the forum via Facebook button (if your Facebook email address is the same as your SE23.life email address this will prove your identity).

Alternatively pop along to our July meetup (please vote for the dates you can make).

anon5422159
14 Jul '16

Just verified @FHGinClub via their linked Twitter account. Thanks for joining!

To promote future paid-for events - please see instructions here.

anon5422159
14 Jul '16

Just verified Mr @CraftybeerSE23’s profile. Nice to meet you and I will enjoy the beers!

Pauline
15 Jul '16

Just verified @starman & @Bolgerp Hope you both enjoyed your sweets today :slight_smile:

Bolgerp
15 Jul '16

Am eating them right now. Yum.

Pauline
15 Jul '16

Sorry missed this till now, but glad you did :joy::joy:

Pauline
16 Jul '16

Just verified @merve local artist & new resident to SE23. It’s been so nice chatting to you over the past couple of weeks & love your enthusiasm for the area. :slight_smile:

anon5422159
16 Jul '16

Welcome @merve, both to SE23.life and, more importantly, SE23! :slight_smile:

Pauline
16 Jul '16

Get to bed Chris, it’s past 1 am :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

perky
16 Jul '16

Please can you verify me @Pauline? Thanks!

Pauline
16 Jul '16

Just verified you Sarah, see you soon :slight_smile:

Pauline
17 Jul '16

Just verified @Satchers The lovely Hilary is very active in our community. Great to have you on here Hilary x

Satchers
17 Jul '16

Thank you @Pauline

AgentBlonde
17 Jul '16

Ooh is there anywhere I can get verified in HOP please? Or via my Twitter account?

anon5422159
17 Jul '16

[removed by author]

anon5422159
17 Jul '16

I’ve just seen your Twitter account - looks well established, so by all means tweet something nice about the forum from there and I’ll verify you :smiley:

AgentBlonde
17 Jul '16

Just tweeted! Thank you.

anon5422159
17 Jul '16

Verified. Cheers :slight_smile:

anon5422159
20 Jul '16

Just verified @Morduee - a friend of mine and @Liz_Hall from nearby SE27. Welcome to the forum, Erica - enjoy a little peek into SE23 life :slight_smile:

anon5422159
20 Jul '16

I’ve verified @TheButcherySE23 via their linked official Twitter account. Thanks for joining, Ruth and Nathan :slight_smile:

fran
21 Jul '16

How long does it take to get verified? Popped in no 41 yesterday morning so waiting to have it confirmed.

anon5422159
21 Jul '16

Hi @fran, sorry about the delay. At @No41Coffee, they do things a bit differently to Sugar Mountain, where @Pauline verifies people on the spot using her iPad. At the moment a member of No 41 staff writes down your username and passes it to the manager, Tolga.

I have offered to loan an iPad to @No41Coffee so they’re able to verify on the spot. Tolga - the offer’s still on if you’re interested.

fran
21 Jul '16

It’s fine, I just wanted to make sure it was in progress.

No41Coffee
21 Jul '16

Apologies guys.

Going forward I will give access to my team and they can verify on the spot !

@fran you should be verified now.

Chris cheers for the offer - will discuss at another point one on one.

Thanks,
No41coffee

anon5422159
24 Jul '16

Pleased to see @PiazzaCucina sign up - I have verified their profile via their associated official Twitter account.

anon5422159
25 Jul '16

Just verified @catfordstreettrees via their official email address. Welcome to the forum :slight_smile: Would love to see a similar campaign for Forest Hill and Honor Oak:

https://catfordstreettrees.org.uk/

catfordstreettrees
25 Jul '16

Hi @anon5422159 - the tree planting scheme applies to the whole borough - see Plant a new Street Tree

Pauline
26 Jul '16

Just verified @AdultLearning Welcome to the forum Selina :slight_smile:

AdultLearning
26 Jul '16

Thanks Pauline :slight_smile:

anon5422159
28 Jul '16

Verified @London_Wire - arrived early to tonight’s meetup, good effort, and nice to meet you, Matt :slight_smile:

anon5422159
29 Jul '16

Just verified @AllInnOne - thanks for the warm hospitality at the meetup last night, Julia and Richard :sparkling_heart:

Also, @V22Collection (via their official email address). Welcome to the forum!

Pauline
29 Jul '16

Just verified @Squwif cheers for popping in today Lesley & I’ll check out what we spoke about later on :slight_smile:

Pauline
30 Jul '16

Just verified @Kate18 See you soon Kate :slight_smile:

Pauline
8 Aug '16

Just verified @Sneezing7 I bumped into him at @V22_Louise_House on Saturday & the family are also customers of mine :slight_smile:

@Alice & @Helen_Edwards message me on FB or Twitter so I can verify you both xx

@John_Paschoud email me so I can verify you John :slight_smile:

All, we ask verified members to add a profile pic (preferably of yourself but not necessary) so can all add one please :slight_smile:

Pauline
8 Aug '16

Just verified @WatersSE23

Stephan is a local resident who will be opening a Fishmonger/Greengrocers in FH very soon & also one of my customers & fellow FHTA member :slight_smile:

anon5422159
8 Aug '16

Hi @WatersSE23, welcome to SE23.life! Let me know if you’d like to promote a post and we can work together to help advertise your launch to our audience here and on our social media channels. More info here.

anon5422159
8 Aug '16

Welcome also to @Sneezing7. Let me know if you need any help setting up your profile photo.

anon5422159
8 Aug '16

Just verified @FHFoodAssembly - looking forward to hearing more about this project

Pauline
8 Aug '16

Thanks Chris, didn’t want to verify myself & @Zoleipar x

Taoschno
9 Aug '16

Is it possible to verify anyone else this way…I have a personal Twitter account and operate Lewisham cyclists one as well If I tweet something nice about se23.life from one or both would that do @saoirse60 @lewicyclists

anon5422159
9 Aug '16

@Taoschno the @lewicyclists account is well established so if you tweeted about SE23.life from there I’d be happy to verify you.

anon5422159
9 Aug '16

Just seen your tweet and verified you - cheers @Taoschno!

Pauline
11 Aug '16

Just verified @clausy his son is one of my customers, always nice to chat to you when you pop in :slight_smile:

clausy
11 Aug '16

Thanks Pauline, as he said, best sweet shop in London :slight_smile: and he was very happy to bring his cousins from Cape Cod along too.

Pauline
11 Aug '16

Thanks, your son is always very polite when he comes in to me. He’s a great kid & is always enthusiastic about his cycling :slight_smile:

anon5422159
12 Aug '16

@Nancy, I can mark your account as verified if you add a profile photo and mention @SE23life from the official @ChandosSE23 Twitter account. Let me know if you need any assistance with the profile photo.

Pauline
13 Aug '16

Just verified @Andrei Thanks for popping in it was nice chatting to you :slight_smile:

Andrei
13 Aug '16

Cheers Pauline.

Pauline
13 Aug '16

Just verified @weepy local resident & customer of mine with his family :slight_smile:

Alisa
19 Aug '16

Hi Pauline, Please can you vouch for me so that I can become verified! Ta, Ax

Pauline
19 Aug '16

Just verified you Alisa xx

anon5422159
31 Aug '16

Just verified @MammaDough via the known domain on their email address. Welcome to the site.

anon5422159
1 Sep '16

Just verified @Tersie, who co-owns the excellent @honoroakpark Twitter account.

Michael
1 Sep '16

I can’t verify him/her but I would just like to say “welcome” to @StuartG who hasn’t been around on the Sydenham forum since 2011, at least not using that name. Good to hear from you again. At this rate we could even see the return of baggydave from days of old.

anon5422159
5 Sep '16

Just verified @Nancy’s profile. Manageress of the fantastic new Chandos

Pauline
7 Sep '16

Just verified @Cazimo should have done this before via Twitter but better late than never :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Pauline
8 Sep '16

Just verified @AndyS :slight_smile:

Pauline
8 Sep '16

Just verified @Welshcake was lovely to meet you today :slight_smile:

Nicjane
8 Sep '16

Hi Pauline. You know me and my children from shop and also from school too! N x

anon5422159
8 Sep '16

@nicjane Hi and thanks for joining the forum.

Just a polite note: in order to get verified, we have to use another “channel” to prove you are who you say you are (not that there’s any reason to doubt this in your case).

If you have another way of contacting Pauline (maybe you’re friends on FB for example), reaching out to her through that channel will help her verify your profile on here.

Nicjane
9 Sep '16

Oh okay no problem. Yes we are friends on fb too

Phil
10 Sep '16

Verified at last! Thanks @Pauline!

Pauline
10 Sep '16

Nice to meet you this morning @Phil :slight_smile:

@Nicjane message me on Facebook & I can verify you too :slight_smile:

Pauline
10 Sep '16

Just verified you @Nicjane xx

Pauline
12 Sep '16

Just verified @lucyledisco :slight_smile:

lucyledisco
12 Sep '16

Woo hoo! Ta Pauline x

Pauline
12 Sep '16

Lucy if you want to opt in to politicos let @anon5422159 know & he’ll add you - I think it might be of interest to you :slight_smile:

anon5422159
17 Sep '16

Just verified @Mylene_RT (Railway Telegraph) and @Saigon_Streat via their official email addresses.

Pauline
18 Sep '16

Just verified @anon10646030

anon10646030
18 Sep '16

Thank you pauline

Garfield
18 Sep '16

I got verified at @No41Coffee this afternoon (and had a lovely coffee!). Many thanks!

Pauline
20 Sep '16

Just verified you @Rebecca_Jane_Hunter See you on Saturday morning xx

Pauline
20 Sep '16

Just verified @Lydia93 Looking forward to your performance at FHFW Catwalk Show on Saturday xx

system
27 Sep '16

Verified @albionmilgreen as they have signed up via their official Twitter account. Welcome to the forum :slight_smile:

albionmilgreen
27 Sep '16

Thanks.

system
3 Oct '16

Just verified @whatmegandid, a reporter

Pauline
3 Oct '16

Just verified @Diana_Hawk local resident that runs a parenting group in the area & also soon to become one of our library volunteers.

system
3 Oct '16

Just verified @FusionLewisham, invited to the forum today.

system
3 Oct '16

Just verified @andyhughes, prospective Conservative candidate for Brockley ward.

Pauline
6 Oct '16

Just verified @Sandinista Welcome to the lounge :+1:

Sandinista
6 Oct '16

Thanks Pauline

Pauline
6 Oct '16

Very welcome x

Pauline
11 Oct '16

Just verified @Chris_Fisher welcome to the forum Chris :slight_smile:

Pauline
11 Oct '16

Just verified @trudimc1 Was nice to meet you Trudi & hope you enjoy your rhubarb & custard sweets :slight_smile:

Pauline
12 Oct '16

Just verified @Deano and he’s off to call TFL again about the traffic lights on D Rd, thanks for chasing this up :+1:

system
13 Oct '16

Just verified @HopCroftForum via their official email address. Welcome to the forum and thanks for sharing information on the Neighbourhood Plan.

Pauline
14 Oct '16

Just verified @Thewrongtrousers was nice meeting and chatting to you Tom :slight_smile:

Pauline
15 Oct '16

Just verified @robin.orton welcome to the lounge Robin :slight_smile:

robin.orton
15 Oct '16

Thanks, Pauline. What a relief to be verified - at last I can be confident I really exist!

Pauline
15 Oct '16

Haha Robin you no longer are a robot :joy::joy:

Pauline
5 Nov '16

Just verified you @Louise_Brooks xx

Pauline
5 Nov '16

Verified @Fran_487 earlier, was lovely chatting to you Fran, and fab you’ve joined the library :+1:

Also verified @Cara & @Wilhelm 2 of our library volunteers, thanks for popping in guys :slight_smile:

anon5422159
5 Nov '16

Cheers @Pauline and welcome to the forum, @Louise_Brooks, @Fran_487, @Cara and @Wilhelm :smiley:

Pauline
11 Nov '16

Just verified @EmmaW from The Philosophy Foundation, our anchor tenants at the library :slight_smile:

system
14 Nov '16

Just verified @DADU3A as they’ve signed up using their official email account. Welcome to SE23.life and we look forward to hearing more about the local U3A

Pauline
17 Nov '16

Just verified Robina @BingBong editor of Families SE :slight_smile:

Pauline
19 Nov '16

Just verified @Irmani_Smallwood was nice to meet you & hope your other half enjoyed his Twinkie :slight_smile:

Irmani_Smallwood
19 Nov '16

Really nice to meet you! The Twinkie was delicious :slight_smile:

Pauline
22 Nov '16

Just verified @Joey_H was great to meet you & have a long chat & giggles with you :joy::joy::joy:

Pauline
22 Nov '16

Was lovely to have a good old reminisce & laugh with you all, felt like I knew you all right from the off :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

anon5422159
28 Nov '16

Just verified @SydArts as they’ve signed up using their official email address. Welcome to the forum and thanks for sharing news of the free pantomime.

Scorpion
19 Dec '16

I know Pauline although I have not been in her shop lately (why did I not take more care of my teeth years ago?! lol) and my sons have used and do still, use her her shop when they are in the area. I will pop in sometime this week, IF I get away from work early enough, otherwise, soonest possible, to get verified :wink:

Regards
Sue
(the Healthcare Assistant from Lewisham Hospital)
:heart_eyes:
LOVE Lewisham & Greenwich NHS TRust

Pauline
20 Dec '16

Just verified you Sue, glad you joined & see you soon xx

anon5422159
20 Dec '16

Welcome to the forum, Sue - enjoyed your posts very much!

Scorpion
26 Dec '16

Hi Pauline and Chris (and everyone)
Thanks for that Pauline and I am glad to be here too :slight_smile:
Well done Chris (and everyone else who helped/helps) for creating and running a local online forum for SE23 that actually does allow some freedom of speech, input from everyone who is willing to follow the guidelines and that which is truly inclusive and welcoming of the local people and what they have to say and offer. Sadly, I have had enough of places where you are made to feel “not worthy” of your input/not in “the gang”, so to speak, where online “one up man ship” and internet bullying/trolling is rife and where it feels ike “big brother” is watching you and also are just after the next “quick buck” at the cost of local people wishing to give advice, share information and stuff and more importantly gen up on what is happening around our wonderful SE23 and surrounding areas - good or bad.
Anyway, happy to be here, love SE23/beyond, glad to support such a place in any way I can and I will clue myself in more on what to/not to, do around here, whilst participating, as frequently as my work/home life allows.

Seasons greetings and warm regards

Sue
aka
Scorpy_Sue

Pauline
30 Dec '16

Just verified @BorderPaul local resident & Dad to a couple of my lovely little customers :slight_smile:

Pauline
5 Jan '17

Just verified the lovely @PetiteBoucheeHY so glad to have you guys on the forum, P xx

PetiteBoucheeHY
5 Jan '17

We just wanted to say thank you to everyone. :blush:

Pauline
5 Jan '17

Just verified @Watershed Was good meeting you at The Food Assembly tonight Alistair, hope you enjoyed your supper tonight :slight_smile:

Watershed
5 Jan '17

I’m naughtily replying to “no reply” to say: “You too and thanks, it was lovely!”
Cheers, Al

Pauline
5 Jan '17

Haha, let me know if you tried out the homemade cheese & onion potatoe rostie recipe I gave you. I smothered mine in leftover liver, bacon & onions from last night (and of course loads of cheese on top) & was delicious :heart_eyes:

I know I talk a lot so if you missed it during talks of D Rd improvements etc etc think I’ll have to cook a couple for tasting samples week after next for FHFA with our FHFA ingredients :slight_smile:

Not sure why you got a “no reply” though @anon5422159 can you fix this please mate.

Anyway, was lovely meeting you today Al, and hope to see ya soon.

P :+1:

anon5422159
5 Jan '17

Ah yes - the site email address shouldn’t be “noreply@se23.life” now that replies are accepted and processed automatically. I’ve added this to the todo list. Cheers!

Pauline
5 Jan '17

Nice one mate xx

Watershed
5 Jan '17

Ah no I just had a simple steak/roast tats/veg/sauce combo, thanks for the recipe though!
Only reason I said “no reply” is because that’s what your email address seemed to be… dunno if it’s an IT thing.
Anyway, see you soon!

Pauline
5 Jan '17

Hahaha, my email address is public sugarmountain.info@gmail.com :joy::joy::joy:

anon5422159
11 Jan '17

@Watershed and @Pauline - this is now sorted and the “noreply@se23.life” email address is no more (replaced with “hitreply@se23.life”). Thanks for prompting me to fix this.

Pauline
13 Jan '17

Just verified @Wynell Was nice to meet you today John :slight_smile:

Wynell
13 Jan '17

Wow great shop not for those trying to lose a few pounds spent the walk home thinking about sherbet saucers!!
Reminiscing probably can’t get much now for tuppence halfpenny :slight_smile:

Pauline
13 Jan '17

Just verified @southlondonmusicless was nice to meet you Seb :slight_smile:

HOPmusic
14 Jan '17

Likewise, lovely to meet you Pauline. Look forward to being more involved in the community.

anon5422159
19 Jan '17

Pleased to verify @HopscotchCafeBar. This account is run by Luca and his business partner, who have recently taken over the venue.

Pauline
19 Jan '17

Just verified @westy1980 great to see you on the forum Phil & see ya soon xx

Pauline
30 Jan '17

Verified Tom @NaturalHealthCoach great to have you on here Tom xx

Pauline
30 Jan '17

Just verified the lovely Mel of @FowlMouths fab to have you here Mrs :kissing_heart:

Pauline
1 Feb '17

Just verified Stephen @Bruceshire one of our volunteers at the library :slight_smile:

Pauline
2 Feb '17

Just verified the lovely Matt @TheHillLoungeBar :slight_smile:

anon5422159
3 Feb '17

Pleased to verify @AckroydCentre - welcome to the forum! Also @MattFH and @BovillBunny - nice to meet you both today.

Alice
4 Feb '17

Hi Pauline, is there any chance you can verify me please? Thanks in advance and hope you’re well, Alice x

anon5422159
4 Feb '17

Hi @Alice, just a polite note: in order to get verified, we have to use another “channel” to prove you are who you say you are (not that there’s any reason to doubt this in your case).

If you have another way of contacting @Pauline (maybe you’re friends on FB for example, or you can pop into her shop), that will help to her verify your profile.

If you’re closer to Honor Oak than Forest Hill, you can pop into @No41Coffee, who are able to verify your profile on the spot.

Alice
4 Feb '17

Ah thanks Chris, understood! I’ll drop Pauline an email on Facebook.

I’m actually keen to get verified so that I can post on the Wanted/Offered section as I also have a mid 2012 MacBook for sale - and you seemed to have a fair bit of interest in yours!

I appreciate your advice.

Alice

anon5422159
4 Feb '17

@Alice ah excellent! You could try selling it here in auction style, as there are several people interested.

Pauline
4 Feb '17

Just verified you Alice xx Great to have you on here xxx

@Alice

Alice
4 Feb '17

Lovely thanks so much Pauline! Xxx

AckroydCentre
6 Feb '17

thanks Chris, I look forward in sharing all the activites that take place at the Ackroyd Centre with the SE23 life forum.

Sarah

Pauline
8 Feb '17

Just verified @DevonishForester was lovely to meet and chat to you today :slight_smile:

anon5422159
14 Feb '17

Just verified @Gillipops - great to meet you!

Pauline
14 Feb '17

Verified @anon17648011 was nice chatting to you at the weekend David :slight_smile:

Pauline
15 Feb '17

Just verified @fabiodebe after having a lovely chat with him at the shop today :slight_smile:

Pauline
19 Feb '17

Just verified @Rox was nice to meet you today :slight_smile:

Rox
19 Feb '17

Lovely to meet you too.

starman
19 Feb '17

Careful. I know this one. Trouble she is. :wink:

Pauline
19 Feb '17

Hahaha @Rox :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

RachaelDunlop
19 Feb '17

Yoda?

Rox
19 Feb '17

You’re more trouble than me :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Pauline
19 Feb '17

Jason sure is , in a lovely way :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

anon5422159
21 Feb '17

Pleased to welcome @ClaptonCraft to the forum, and I have verified their profile.

anon5422159
22 Feb '17

Just verified @leafandgroove, a new Dartmouth Road venture run by local people that will help support the Community Library.

anon5422159
23 Feb '17

Pleased to verify @thegroupantenatal - welcome to the forum!

Thegroupantenatal
23 Feb '17

will do!!

anon5422159
23 Feb '17

Sorry, I meant that I have just verified you (as I can see you signed up with your official email address) :slight_smile:

anon5422159
24 Feb '17

I have verified @Crepe_Records - a local music-inspired fashion designer - welcome to the forum Manisha :thumbsup:

Pauline
24 Feb '17

YAY, great. To have you here manisha :kissing_heart::kissing_heart: @Crepe_Records do the music for Forest Hill Fashion Week too :heart_eyes:

anon5422159
25 Feb '17

Nice to meet and verify @ThorNogson at the meetup last night.

Pauline
26 Feb '17

Just verified @RuthSE23 was nice to meet you today Ruth :slight_smile:

anon5422159
26 Feb '17

Delighted to welcome @BrockleyCentral (Nick Barron) to the forum. I have verified his profile.

Pauline
26 Feb '17

Great to have you here Nick @BrockleyCentral :+1:

BrockleyCentral
26 Feb '17

Thank you. It is a great honour to be verified. I have never been verified before.

anon10646030
26 Feb '17

Love the blogs on brockley central, welcome

anon10646030
26 Feb '17

Hope you engage here as well, we all a big community

Pauline
6 Mar '17

Just verified @librarysarah who’s one of our volunteers at the library & is also a librarian :slight_smile:

anon5422159
6 Mar '17

Lovely to meet @watchman45 today. I have verified his profile.

anon5422159
7 Mar '17

I have verified @Rati - thanks for joining SE23.life :slight_smile:

anon5422159
8 Mar '17

I have verified the profile of singer/songwriter @Lewis_C_Barfoot. Welcome!

Lewis_C_Barfoot
8 Mar '17

Thanks Chris x

anon5422159
10 Mar '17

I have verified @ValerieG, a reflexology therapist based in Honor Oak.

anon5422159
12 Mar '17

I have verified the profiles of @LewisSchaffer and @BlancheCameron, who are involved in the campaign to protect our local cemetery woods.

anon5422159
13 Mar '17

I have verified the profile of @ClementandBlack, a local wine / tasting / events startup.

anon5422159
13 Mar '17

I’ve just verified @kayj from the new Florist pop up at @WatersSE23

anon5422159
15 Mar '17

Delighted to welcome @DavidKurtenAM to the forum - a member of the London Assembly (Environmental, Housing and Transport Committees).

Before this, he was a Chemistry teacher for 15 years and taught in both state and private schools in Hampshire, Botswana, London, Bosnia-Herzegovina, New York and Bermuda.

I have verified David’s profile

Pauline
24 Mar '17

Just verified @Poppet21 nice to have you on se23.life Carole xx

Pauline
25 Mar '17

Just verified @ametzelaar was lovely to meet you today Adrian, and Paul too who kindly donated to @leafandgroove crowdfunder. Welcome to FH & the forum :slight_smile:

anon5422159
29 Mar '17

I have verified @John_Paschoud, a Lewisham councillor for Perry Vale ward. Great to have you with us on the forum, John.

Yoms
30 Mar '17

Hi ChrisBeach, could you kindly verify my account. Best. Yoms

anon5422159
30 Mar '17

Hi Yoms, we’ll need either to meet you in person, or to verify you electronically through another channel.

I understand you’re involved in the @honoroakpark Twitter account, so if you could DM me through Twitter this will be sufficient to prove your identity. Thanks.

anon5422159
5 Apr '17

Just verified @Designbyben. Welcome to SE23.life

Designbyben
5 Apr '17

Many thanks, Chris. :smiley:

anon5422159
5 Apr '17

Hi Yoms, I have just verified your account. Should have done this sooner, as @Brett had mentioned you to me a while ago. Apologies for the delay.

Pauline
5 Apr '17

Good to have you on here Ben xx

Designbyben
5 Apr '17

Cheers,

Pauline
5 Apr '17

Hey @Nicki_Reddington I’ve just verified you xx

Nicki_Reddington
5 Apr '17

ta much x

anon5422159
5 Apr '17

Great to meet you! Verified! :slight_smile:

chrisdraper
5 Apr '17

Wooo :tada: Xx

Pauline
5 Apr '17

Lovely to meet you xx

starman
6 Apr '17

Would you trust me enough to confirm @LukeSlatford’s existence? He doesn’t eat candy and I don’t think is a Twitter user. He is also @Rox 's husband who @Pauline has met and verified.

LukeSlatford
6 Apr '17

I prefer flying under the radar as an unverified thank you very much!!

starman
6 Apr '17

He lies. He wants to be verified.

anon5422159
6 Apr '17

I have verified @ACinderellaLine, who were invited to the forum yesterday. Thanks for joining and posting.

Rox
6 Apr '17

He is a social stalker :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Pauline
11 Apr '17

Just verified @JohnH1 Nice chatting to you today John :slight_smile:

Pauline
12 Apr '17

Just verified @Donnait was lovely chatting to you this morning Donnatella :slight_smile:

Pauline
23 Apr '17

Just verified @FH2017 was lovely to meet you & the family today :slight_smile:

anon5422159
25 Apr '17

I have verified @Angharad_Cooper, project lead for the British Music Collection. Welcome to SE23.life, Harry :thumbsup:

Angharad_Cooper
25 Apr '17

Thanks Chris! :slight_smile:

Pauline
26 Apr '17

Just verified @SydenhamTC great to have you on the forum Christine :slight_smile:

anon5422159
26 Apr '17

I have just verified @Michael_Bukola, who has previously represented the Lib Dems as a General Election candidate for Lewisham Deptford. Welcome to SE23.life, Michael :thumbsup:

Michael_Bukola
26 Apr '17

Thanks. I will be now standing in Camberwell and Peckham for the Lib Dems during the Snap General Election.

Pauline
27 Apr '17

Have verified @Jenn from The Perryvale. Great to have you here Jenn xx

Jenn
27 Apr '17

Thank you everyone for your support! And thanks for the verification Pauline.
Jenn

Pauline
4 May '17

Just verified the lovely @LewishamLicks :slight_smile:

Pauline
10 May '17

Just verified @etchstudio23 great to have you on the forum Tessa xx

Pauline
13 May '17

Just verified @GraceCat one of our fab library volunteers :slight_smile:

Pauline
18 May '17

Just verified the lovely @MackemJo who’s one of my FHFW (Forest Hill Fashion Week) team. Sorry it took me so long Jo to notice this was probably you xxx

Pauline
18 May '17

Aha Jason, Luke has been converted, he’s been in twice now for cola & pineapple cubes :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Pauline
18 May '17

Just verified @appletree welcome to the lounge :slight_smile:

appletree
18 May '17

Oh thank you, Pauline. Didn’t know I could get verified without meeting anyone in person.

Pauline
19 May '17

@anon5422159 verified you on SE26.life as a long time user on here, so I thought it only right you get verified by us here too :slight_smile:

appletree
19 May '17

Great. Thank you!

Pauline
25 May '17

Just verified @Will - was lovely to meet you yesterday Will :slight_smile:

Pauline
25 May '17

Just verified @Blindbear was lovely to meet you the other day :slight_smile:

Will
26 May '17

Brilliant thanks, was lovely meting you too

anon5422159
28 May '17

I have verified @SpontaneousJK via known email address. Thanks for joining SE23.life

Pauline
28 May '17

Welcome Jonathan xx

Pauline
8 Jun '17

Just verified @Greku69 :slight_smile:

Pauline
8 Jun '17

Just verified @pattrembath :+1:

pattrembath
8 Jun '17

Thnx, Pauline.I thought Id been verified sometime back when I posted about no more retail at Bell Green. Whateve, good to know Ive passed muster!Pat

Pauline
8 Jun '17

Great to have you on here Pat xx

Pauline
17 Jun '17

Just verified @whlsarah Thanks Sarah for the ice cream post on Instagram today :slight_smile:

whlsarah
17 Jun '17

Thank you @Pauline😊 Lovely ice cream as always x

anon5422159
22 Jun '17

I have verified @kirkdalebookshop (based on recognised email address). Welcome to SE23.life :thumbsup:

Pauline
24 Jun '17

Just verified @BringOutTheCranston was lovely to meet you Anthony :slight_smile:

Pauline
24 Jun '17

Verified @mwfrost earlier, was really lovely chatting to you today Michael :slight_smile:

mwfrost
24 Jun '17

Thank you me and my friend had so much fun at sugar mountain and loved the 80’s booth

Pauline
27 Jun '17

Just verified @Howdo was great to meet you & the kids at the weekend :slight_smile:

stuffedmice
1 Jul '17

Hi @Pauline, a while back (when I was volunteering at the library) you suggested I let you know my profile name for verification. Would it be OK for you to verify my account please? Marta

Pauline
1 Jul '17

All done Marta, see you soon xx

Pauline
1 Jul '17

Just verified @Fishcalledwanda was lovely chatting to you yesterday :slight_smile:

stuffedmice
1 Jul '17

thank you Pauline!

anon5422159
3 Jul '17

Just verified Sue from @StreetTreesforLiving and also @Alice_Billerey_Yoga. Welcome to SE23.life :thumbsup:

anon5422159
3 Jul '17

Just verified Cassie from @EveryChildTheatre - welcome to the forum :thumbsup:

Pauline
6 Jul '17

Just verified @bcam was nice chatting to you Bryan :slight_smile:

Bryan_Campbell
6 Jul '17

Yep, was lovely meeting you. Thanks for the verification.
I’ll drop a Macaroni Pie into the shop after my next trip North!

Pauline
7 Jul '17

Just verified the lovely @Kat my old neighbour. So glad you found Sammie today Katrina xx

Pauline
28 Jul '17

Verified @Iris was lovely to meet you today :slight_smile:

Iris
28 Jul '17

Thanks Pauline - I’ll let you know if I have any luck with the Assembly funding, cheers for the tip!

Pauline
28 Jul '17

Let me know if you need anymore info, and have a great Friday :slight_smile:

Pauline
29 Jul '17

Just verified the lovely @KatherineOS from V22 & the lovely Sarah @klanimation who will be hosting "Smile For A While’ next Saturday 5th August at V22 Summer Club.
Great to have you on the forum guys xxx

Pauline
3 Aug '17

Just verified @mfix was good chatting to you today Mel :slight_smile:

mfix
3 Aug '17

You too :blush: lush ice cream too :heart_eyes:

Pauline
17 Aug '17

Just verified @GillB brilliant Teacher Assistant in my 19yo daughters class (year 4/5) at Fairlawn Primary School long time ago. Great to have you here Gill :slight_smile:

GillB
18 Aug '17

Thank you Pauline. It was Year 1, when she was a young child :blush: Been meaning to get verified for a long time as well ha ha! :grimacing:

GillB
18 Aug '17

I just need to up-load a new photo now, Chris I need your help!:grimacing:

Foresthillnick
18 Aug '17

Click here to go to your preferences and you should see your exisiting profile pic - click on the pencil next to the pic and then Click “Upload Picture”…

GillB
18 Aug '17

Thank you :blush: have done just that!

Pauline
19 Aug '17

Just verified @stevejohnson nice chatting to you today. I love your eldest son’s enthusiasm for reading, he’s top notch :books::heart:

anon5422159
2 Sep '17

Just verified @Cari_Hoskins - nice to bump into you earlier today

Cari_Hoskins
2 Sep '17

You too, thanks for the verification!

Pauline
4 Sep '17

Just verified @Joe sorry Joe, I should have verified you before now when we first chatted :slight_smile:

Joe
4 Sep '17

Thanks Pauline.

Pauline
8 Sep '17

Just verified @JDND the other half of Manisha @Crepe_Records who get involved in community events.

Sorry Justin, I only noticed I hadn’t verified you yet x

JDND
12 Sep '17

Thanks Pauline!

anon5422159
16 Sep '17

Just verified (via known email address) Jolyon, author of excellent local blog @LewishamLately - https://lewishamlately.wordpress.com/

Welcome to SE23.life :+1:

LewishamLately
17 Sep '17

Thanks Chris!

Pauline
20 Sep '17

Just verified @AdamJSmith Was lovely to meet you today Adam, hope my interview helped with your Uni work :slight_smile:

Pauline
23 Sep '17

Just verified @sarahdartmouthrd Was nice to meet you today Sarah :slight_smile:

sarahdartmouthrd
23 Sep '17

Great to meet you too, Pauline! Thanks for he verification. See you soon!

Pauline
1 Oct '17

Just verified @Bel Belinda is the Membership Secretary for FH Society :slight_smile:

Pauline
4 Oct '17

Just verified @Em_E_Gore Em’s parents own Canvas & Cream. Hope you’re well Em and enjoying motherhood xx

Pauline
7 Oct '17

Just verified @Hannah was lovely to meet you Hannah :slight_smile:

Hannah
8 Oct '17

Thanks @Pauline
lovely to meet you too!

Pauline
27 Oct '17

Just verified @mindbodytherapy fab to have you here Karen & Devon xx

Pauline
6 Nov '17

Just verified @Gem to keep her updated on D Rd Works Rd closure during her time of giving birth.

anon5422159
17 Nov '17

Just verified @TCM (Jason, former Donde owner and now The Clumsy Mole), based on known email address. Welcome to the forum!

Pauline
7 Dec '17

Just verified @maurice thanks so much for donating a tree for FH Libraty again via Forest Hill Cabs Mo xx

I’ve got my decorating hat on after this tonight, so should give justice to decorating the tree tomorrow :slight_smile:

See you at some point tomorrow mucker & I’ve got all the stands & sandbags ready you donated from last year.

:evergreen_tree::heart::evergreen_tree::heart::evergreen_tree::heart:

Pauline
23 Dec '17

Just verified the lovely @margotwilson & @Maggie1 from our local Lib Dems, great to have you both on here & see you both soon xx

margotwilson
23 Dec '17

Many thanks, Pauline. Great to see you today and thanks for updating us on
what is going on.
Margot

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Pauline
23 Dec '17

Merry Christmas to you too, hope you have a great time & hope you have an amazing Hogmanay xx

You only just missed @JohnRussell he popped by to get some stocking fillers for the kids & a catch up too of course.

All the best for 2018 x

Maggie1
24 Dec '17

Delighted to be on board!

Maggie

Pauline
13 Jan '18

Great stuff Maggie, hope all enjoyed the sweets at your wedding. And hope you and Bill had an amazing day xx

Pauline
13 Jan '18

Just verified @Ben_Oliver & @Jane.Somers welcome to the forum both of you, was lovely to meet you.

Hope you enjoyed your sugar free sherbet lemons Jane :+1:

Jane.Somers
14 Jan '18

Many thanks - really tasty.Thanks for all your information. Have a good weekend. Best wishes Jane Somers

Ben_Oliver
20 Jan '18

Thanks for the add, lovely to meet you.

Let me know next time you have any Pez in!

Pauline
28 Jan '18

Just verified @Emmy was nice to meet you yesterday & welcome to the forum :slight_smile:

Pauline
3 Feb '18

Just verified @kennyjamesmoran thanks for popping by today & welcome to the forum :slight_smile:

kennyjamesmoran
12 Feb '18

Thanks @Pauline much appreciated! Do people verify pets such as dogs in case they go missing or anything like that?

anon5422159
12 Feb '18

Many of our members have posted their cats and dogs on SE23.life - as you suggested, this is helpful if they’re missing and found by one of our members.

applespider
6 Mar '18

I realise this is a bit last minute but are there potentially any mini meet-ups or chances to be verified during the Dartmouth Road event? I’m hoping Sugar Mountain will be so busy that Pauline won’t want the distraction but there might be a few members around who aren’t always?

Pauline
28 Mar '18

Just verified @Ari_Yoga thanks for popping by last Friday :slight_smile:
Sorry about the delay in verifying you Ari I must have taken your user name down incorrectly so had to get some help from @anon5422159 to find out your username :+1:

Ari_Yoga
29 Mar '18

Hello Pauline,

No worries :slight_smile:

Thanks for that!

Have a nice day,

Ari

Warren69
13 May '18

Hi Chris, I popped into no41 coffee a few weeks ago for a lovely flat white and to be verified, gave my details, but still to be verified. Reason?

anon5422159
13 May '18

Apologies @Warren69, I’ll look into this.

Warren69
23 May '18

Hi Chris, hope you are well. Any update on this one?

anon5422159
23 May '18

I’ve not heard back recently, and have just PMed to follow up with No41.

Pauline
27 Jul '18

Just verified @Fagin @Jana & @nivag great to meat you all and welcome to the forum xx

Pauline
27 Jul '18

Oi @Fagin behave hahaha

Fagin
28 Jul '18

Yes ma’am :pray:

JasminK
2 Aug '18

Hello, when is the next opportunity to get verified? Is this meeting an admin in a coffee shop? Thanks!

anon5422159
2 Aug '18

Hi @JasminK - please see instructions here: How to get ✅ Verified

No need to meet an admin - just pop into Sugar Mountain, Dartmouth Road, or No 41 Coffee, Brockley Rise.

Pauline
11 Sep '18

Just verified @watchman45 lovely to meet you :slight_smile:

Pauline
19 Sep '18

Verified @swagger, welcome :slight_smile:

Pauline
28 Sep '18

Just verified @JohnW nice to meet you and cheers for being involved with @Michael and the FH Society :slight_smile:

tomcarman
26 Nov '18

Hi I was hoping to get verified (just upgraded my TV and would like to sell the old one locally). I went to Sugar Mountain yesterday, but seems its shut down. I know No41 Coffee also can do verifications - but seems they haven’t logged in ~6months ? @anon5422159

anon5422159
26 Nov '18

Hi @tomcarman - yes, unfortunately Sugar Mountain closed a few days ago. Pauline has been brilliant in verifying local people.

We’d now like to find another local business in Forest Hill willing and able to do so. If any business is interested, please let me know.

As for @No41Coffee - I believe they are still willing and able to verify accounts (Tolga, please PM if that’s not the case). Thanks.

starman
5 Dec '18

A couple of local friends asked me if I knew how they could get verified now that Sugar Mountain has closed. Is No. 41 still verifying? That said No. 41 is not really convenient for them. Is there another way? I seem to recall people have been verified by their Twitter accounts.

anon5422159
5 Dec '18

In cases where a member has an established social media profile and used it to log in to SE23.life I’m happy to verify them here.

starman
5 Dec '18

Do you mean logging in using Facebook? Or Twitter?

If so, is the only alternative visiting No. 41?

anon5422159
5 Dec '18

Yes, people can log into this site using Facebook or Twitter and this is visible to mods.

@No41Coffee is the only local venue verifying accounts at the moment. If you can, please mention to other local venues that we are looking for an shop in Forest Hill to join @No41Coffee in verifying accounts.

tonyf
5 Dec '18

Worked for me via FB. Thanks

SE23.life
11 Jan '19

Big thanks to @SGC for verifying @natalieh101, @Tatiana_Lauda, @knot_in_denial, @finnac, @Katharine_Biernacka and @Itypes at this month’s Book Club meeting :+1:

Benefits for Verified Members

• Add trustworthiness to your online profile (which lends credibility to your reviews of businesses etc)
  • Gain access to the members “Lounge” category
  • Able to opt in to the General Politics and Ethikos categories.
  • Add listings to the “Wanted/Offered” category
  • Get additional powers on the site:
    • Send private messages to other users
    • Recategorise and rename any topic
    • Flagging a spam post will immediately collapse it
    • Create collaborative “wiki” posts that others can edit
natalieh101
11 Jan '19

Thanks @Sgc

DanuDanu
4 Mar '19

Hi, I was wondering if you have found another place local to FH for verification yet?

I’d like to get verified but it’s a bit tricky to get over to Brockley - are there any other options for verification (I don’t have twitter, and my Facebook account is severly neglected)?

Thanks

anon5422159
4 Mar '19

Hi @DanuDanu, we haven’t found another place yet, but keen to find a shop willing to do so.

ucndave
9 Jul '19

Hi @anon5422159 I was at the meetup at the Sylvan post but didn’t add my name to the verified list on the night, is it OK to be added? Thanks

anon5422159
9 Jul '19

Hi @ucndave. If you can link an established social media profile to your account, I’ll mark you as verified. You can do so by logging in to SE23.life using Facebook or Twitter

ucndave
9 Jul '19

It seems that I can only start a new profile by putting in my facebook details - am I missing something?

anon5422159
9 Jul '19

If you’re using the same email address on FB/Twitter as you are here, creating a new account using one of the social network sign-up options will, I believe, link your social account to your existing forum account.

JS
16 Jul '19

I changed my e-mail address so that it’s the same as I use for FB. I have also linked my FB account. Does this suffice for you to verify me? Thanks.

Pauline
2 Aug '19

Just verified the lovely @Carole Abrahams. Massive welcome Carole xxx I’m @pauline and Michael is @Michael on here P x

Carole
5 Aug '19

Thank you Pauline.

ForestHull
16 Aug '19

I shared a beer with @NorthernMatt last night and now he’s verified! Welcome aboard Matt!

NorthernMatt
16 Aug '19

Thank you :beers:

ForestHull
2 Sep '19

It turns out that I know @Beige in real life, and even shared some rainbow layer cake in the past.

@Beige would like to be verified, so I’m happy to be of service :grin:

Estelle_Lauren
10 Jun '20

Can I get verified? I’ve been to one of the mixer drinks at the Sylvan Post and I think my Facebook is linked (Estelle Lauren) if you need to find me, iamestelle on twitter.

Thanks